Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New hunting rifle addition

Dubz337

Just picked up one of the new Weatherby Model 307s in 7mm Rem Mag. Waiting for the pic rail to be delivered then time to mount some glass and take it for a spin. Fit and finish seem very good, the Triggertech trigger is amazing. Anyone else pick one of these up? IMG_3889.jpeg

Just picked up one of the new Weatherby Model 307s in 7mm Rem Mag. Waiting for the pic rail to be delivered then time to mount some glass and take it for a spin. Fit and finish seem very good, the Triggertech trigger is amazing. Anyone else pick one of these up? View attachment 316813
I almost bought one in 7 mag. I think I’ll get one in a smaller caliber. Sweet gun.

From what I can tell, there is still a lot of resentment over loosing the Northstars to Dallas even after all these years. Now, my Redwings are finally starting to come back around. With just about all sports anymore, you see the players move around a lot. Not much lifetime commitments anymore. Chase the dollar. Only the fans seem to have lifetime commitment. Tribalism, poor silly buggers.

Good luck with the 307. Hope its a keeper. I got my new to me 91 savage 338wm to the range yesterday and it shoots MOA, so I'm ok.

Read a review, interesting features & not a bad price point.
Just picked up one of the new Weatherby Model 307s in 7mm Rem Mag. Waiting for the pic rail to be delivered then time to mount some glass and take it for a spin. Fit and finish seem very good, the Triggertech trigger is amazing. Anyone else pick one of these up? View attachment 316813

I’ll enjoy the Wild being a mid team and not ever doing anything in the playoffs like usual 👍🏼
Zing! That's bold talk from a fan base with as many first overall draft picks as they have playoff wins in the past 17 years (4), including getting McJesus 😁

Let us know how the rifle pans out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back