New hunter from AZ

💥 💥
I appreciate it! Looking for units in the area.
Nothing real close to town.I hunt 37b for Javelina and the Mogollon Rim units
for Deer and Elk.Quail can be found along Table Mesa rd. west near Lake Pleasant.
Just watch out for the weekend warriors,they shoot the hell out of the place.

Attachments

• 20200510_103739-1.jpg
    20200510_103739-1.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 4
What’s up everybody! My name is juliano and have lived in Arizona for 14 years. I have always been an outdoorsman but I have recently gotten the itch to become a hunter. I am completely new to hunting and have been watching YouTube videos and reading books/articles to learn as much as I can. It has been on my mind for years but it’s time to start this new journey.

I will be joining my work buddy on a few quail hunts this year and I want to get into deer hunting as well. I don’t have any friends who hunt but that won’t stop me. I have no idea where to start but I look forward to meet some experienced hunters and learn as much as I can!
Hi Juliano. I am also from Arizona, living in the Anthem, New River area.. Similar to you I am an avid outdoorsman, growing up hiking, camping, backpacking, fishing, etc but have never really hunted as I was always a bit intimidated. That has changed over the last year thanks to good friends who hunt and have mentored me and helped me to learn. They have also invited me along on their hunts. I have also been watching videos, reading books and listening to podcasts like you have done. I have become a fan of Randy Newberg and Steve Rinella as their content is interesting, humorous and engaging. Glad to have you in this forum and like you I look forward to learning and hopefully contributing as much as I can. Take care and good luck becoming a more experienced hunter!

This thread may be helpful to a new hunter or a Hunter new to AZ.

What’s up everybody! My name is juliano and have lived in Arizona for 14 years. I have always been an outdoorsman but I have recently gotten the itch to become a hunter. I am completely new to hunting and have been watching YouTube videos and reading books/articles to learn as much as I can. It has been on my mind for years but it’s time to start this new journey.

I will be joining my work buddy on a few quail hunts this year and I want to get into deer hunting as well. I don’t have any friends who hunt but that won’t stop me. I have no idea where to start but I look forward to meet some experienced hunters and learn as much as I can!
Juliano, I just joined HT myself (Oct 20). I'm in SE AZ. It's great to see more people taking up hunting!

Hey, I live in mesa and Fisherman for all my life slowly trying to transition and learn hunting. Looking for hunting buddies and learning out here as well!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back