Yeti GOBOX Collection

New Here

Far from dead! Tasteless maybe! Argumentative, DEFINITELY.
Opinionated, almost certainly.
Young? You’re effed, like me. Trying to learn? Double effed bro looking in wrong spot.
Know enough to form an opinion and willing to defend it tooth and nail? You’re in the right place bud!! Cheers compadre! 🍻
Sounds like I’m right where I should be. Spent 17 years in the Army and was medically retired 2 years ago. Just another veteran looking to lean into hunting afterwards. So, yeah, not gonna get my feelings hurt. Cheers, brother!

Last edited:
Sounds like I’m right where I should be. Spent 17 years in the Army and was medically retired 2 years ago. Just another veteran looking to lean into hunting afterwards. So, yeah, not gonna get my feelings hurt. Cheers, brother!
Thank you for your service, Cowboy

Thank yo for your service and welcome to the hunting world. Hold on tight. My best advice is that there are a lot of folks out there with a ton of actual experience. Take their wisdom to the bank... lot's of internet "experts".

Thank yo for your service and welcome to the hunting world. Hold on tight. My best advice is that there are a lot of folks out there with a ton of actual experience. Take their wisdom to the bank... lot's of internet "experts".
Thanks you. I'm definitely all ears and plan on hoovering up as much advice as I can.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back