New here.....Up in Washington

Leanne

Well I guess this is the place to introduce yourself.

My name is Leanne, I am 18 years old and I primarily hunt blacktails with a .54 calibur muzzleloader. This year I shot a 3x1 blackie, I am not a trophy hunter in the slightest but sometimes it is nice to have a great set of horns on the buck you take. I fish as well, mostly on the rivers around the Olympic Pennisula and the Stilly and Skagit close to home. I plan to master the bow this year with my dad as my teacher and I plan to learn to flyfish with my boyfriend.
I hold the Washington State record for youth blacktail taken with muzzleloader...one day I hope to beat that deer. I want to shoot a trophy blacktail (already done), a trophy Mulie, White tail, and Roosevelt and rocky mountain elk, all without any guides...

So that is a little something about me, there is more but I don't think I should ramble.:)

Welcome aboard Leanne. It looks like you have done quite well for yourself already. Don't hesitate to post pics of the state record blacktail you have taken! Sit back and relax, this place is friendly for the most part.....:D :rolleyes: :D

WOW, quiet a list of critters already and looks like more are to meet there match in upcoming years !!!!

Welcome to HuntTalk.com !!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madicks2
Back