Hello From Washington State

GASoline71

Been watching Randy for a number of years, and finally joined the forum. I am from the only Western state that nobody comes from out of state to hunt on purpose. Washington has it's pitfalls, but contrary to popular belief, there are good harvestable animals in the state. It's just the weighted points system to finally get to hunt them is rediculous. I've hunted here my whole life (age 51) except for a few years here and there I missed when I was on 20 years of active duty in the US Navy (retired 2006). I've hunted with bow, muzzleloader, and rifle for Muleys, Blacktails, Elk and Bear. I've settled in to hunting deer with a muzzleloader and elk with a rifle. The seasons suit me better, and there is a very generous late season muzzleloader deer season on the west side for Blacktails. We head out for elk camp on the 24th of this month. It's the one thing my wife and I truly look forward to every year.

Don't see too many hunters chiming in on the threads from my neck of the woods. Hope to see more of you'se guys on here! :)

Cheers!

Gary

Welcome to the forum! I think that's great that both you and your wife look forward to elk season every year ..... unless she only looks forward to it because you're gone for awhile.o_O JK. Good luck on your hunts this season.

Welcome to the forum! I think that's great that both you and your wife look forward to elk season every year ..... unless she only looks forward to it because you're gone for awhile.o_O JK. Good luck on your hunts this season.

LOL! She loves to hunt with me. She took this pic while we were settling in for a glassing session on a ridgetop 2 years ago. :)

Gary

Attachments

• 20141029_100848.jpg
    20141029_100848.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 2
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew