New Guy

Pretty cool. I'm lucky to see 2 deer of that caliber in a season, let alone shoot them minutes apart..

Mrs. Fin thought that name was indicative of a Russian website that frequently tries to Spam us. Your domestic IP address got you through her firewall.

Welcome!

That's funny!!! I was wondering why it took so long to be accepted!! :D:D

Good pics. Looks like you spend lots of time outside Nebraska! I struck out on Nebraska elk and antelope, so I guess a Wyoming cow tag will be in my future along with the trophy antelope tag that I drew.

Welcome to the mad house.

The sew line on my elk cape from last year!!! Good ole muzzy broadhead!!

Attachments

• IMG952409.jpg
    IMG952409.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 126
Now that is an introduction! Welcome aboard!

Hessticles. Is that of Greek origin? EX Thermistcles or Hercules?????????? Maybe I am pronouncing it wrong!;)

Thanks everyone!!! kinda getting worried for this year, I have yet to draw a tag anywhere!! So if anyone has any ideas let me know haha

There it is. New guy wants to know where to hunt. Lol
Just kidding you. Welcome aboard. Lots of great trophies.

Where do you do your hog hunting at? I hunted them once in oklahoma and had a blast.

Yes we go to Oklahoma!! we hunt down there on a private ranch on the red river! Its roughly 10,000 acres!! were the only ones that hunt it besides the landowner! And we don't have to pay a dime!!! :D:D:D

some great critters you got there---I grew up outside of Valley(Kings Lake), that's why I asked where you are from. Fellow Nebraskan, well I was once, but still hold to that being my home.

Back