New guy from SD

whitetailfreak

I have been looking on this site for quite sometime now and i really enjoy reading and looking at what everyone posts, hope to post some pic sometime soon. Best of luck to everyone hunting the speed goat with an arrow. :D

Welcome whitetailfreak, Cool picture you have! Can't wait to hear n see pictures! Man I love to hunt whitetails. I have few whitetail tags in my pocket. Hope to post pictures soon!!! Welcome....

Don't got any farther until you explain that avatar. Awesome buck! Welcome to HT.

Welcome to Hunttalk. I just moved from Piedmont, so I'm familiar with your town. I'll certainly miss the deer hunting there.

Welcome. I will be back in Sturgis in November with a few deer tags in my pocket. How are the horns looking?

The horns here are growing good. I have seen a few good ones around town here and out east of town. as for the picture I have on my avatar this buck came from down pierre some friends I know were down there phesant hunting and found this buck dead the locals there had never seen this deer before. The unofficial score I heard was around 208 in.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back