Yeti GOBOX Collection

New guy from Minnesota

Busyfarmin

Not exactly new I have been reading on here for last year and have learned alot. I spend most of my time working, I'm cattle farmer so there is always something to do. But I'm my spare time hunt whitetail here. Last year was my first western hunting trip when my brother and we went to Wyoming to hunt antelope with our bows. We had a blast I ended up getting a buck opening morning and had allot of close calls but couldn't get it done for my brother. This year we are heading to Montana at the end of November to try to hunt mule deer. We still aren't sure what part of the state that we should try our luck in.

My pronghorn buck
IMG_0262.jpg
The deer I try hunting at my house but never have any luck20150116_191232.jpg

Welcome. We have friends that live in Wykoff (near Lainsborough, Preston, etc.) Pretty rolling-hill farm country down there.

Emrah

Cool area down there. I used to hunt down there right off the root river above the Old Barn Resort. The landowner would let my wife and I come in there and do some doe management for him. What a fun area to live in. If you are running cattle I would assume you are sitting on some fine turkey country as well. Welcome to the forum and good luck on the mule deer!

Back