New guy, E Washington (TriCities)

RanWhenParked

Hello everybody. I’ve been reading this forum for a while enjoying the content and thought I’d join so I can interact with you all.

I didn’t grow up hunting, but took it up 13-14 years ago. I used to be a bit of a backpacker, so Washington’s high buck season was alluring so I hunted that for a number of years solo, and our state’s modern rifle deer and elk seasons.

At some point I got a little discouraged with the high buck hunt and eased back from it. I’m hoping to get back on that horse in ‘22. I have yet to notch a tag but I wouldn’t trade my time pursuing the sport for anything.

I recently took up duck hunting and am learning the ropes, I have a couple buddies that got into it last year.

I also love to fish from bank or kayak, chasing smallmouth, chinook and cats mostly. My little cheap kayak and a used canoe have been amazing investments. I generally run with the catch em and cook em gang.

Public lands are incredibly important to me and I really appreciate other folks who respect and understand their value.

Thanks for having me on.

Welcome aboard!

Beware, your Eastern Washington Boys are about to feel the Griz vengeance for stomping us last go around!

10-2 vs 9-2. Should be a great game! Griz winning, of course.

Look forward to stories and pics of your outdoor adventures!

Welcome aboard!

Beware, your Eastern Washington Boys are about to feel the Griz vengeance for stomping us last go around!

10-2 vs 9-2. Should be a great game! Griz winning, of course.

Look forward to stories and pics of your outdoor adventures!
Thanks Sytes

Hello everybody. I’ve been reading this forum for a while enjoying the content and thought I’d join so I can interact with you all.

I didn’t grow up hunting, but took it up 13-14 years ago. I used to be a bit of a backpacker, so Washington’s high buck season was alluring so I hunted that for a number of years solo, and our state’s modern rifle deer and elk seasons.

At some point I got a little discouraged with the high buck hunt and eased back from it. I’m hoping to get back on that horse in ‘22. I have yet to notch a tag but I wouldn’t trade my time pursuing the sport for anything.

I recently took up duck hunting and am learning the ropes, I have a couple buddies that got into it last year.

I also love to fish from bank or kayak, chasing smallmouth, chinook and cats mostly. My little cheap kayak and a used canoe have been amazing investments. I generally run with the catch em and cook em gang.

Public lands are incredibly important to me and I really appreciate other folks who respect and understand their value.

Thanks for having me on.
Welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back