Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

New guy, Central BC

Muleyhunter78

Hey all, new guy here from Prince George, BC. Found this site after coming upon Randy's videos on YouTube. I have been lurking around for a while but decided it was time to join the site. Even though i am from Canada, i feel that Randy and most of the people on this site hold the same attitude of doing it yourself as I do, as well as the value of conservation. Hunting shows i see on the TV up here i cannot stand, but OYOA and Fresh Tracks I cannot get enough of. I hope to be a contributor to this site and am more than willing to give any info i can on BC.

I have been watching with interest the process of hunting south of the border. I think Randy has been the first to show how every citizen of the US is able to have great access to good public land hunting. I applaud all of your efforts to open the eyes of everyone to the value of hunting and conservation.

But enough of that, I am looking forward to all the stories coming from the upcoming hunting season. This year i have drawn a mountain goat tag as well as a late season elk draw to the north of me, while my hunting partner has an any bull moose draw. Hopefully there will be some good stories to come. Good hunting to all.

Welcome to the forum. Your have some beautiful country up there in BC. Looking forward to you and your buddies stories of the hunt this fall.

Welcome to the forum, you sure have some beautiful country up there. I hunted moose about 2 1/2 hrs west of Ft. Nelson last year! Just breath taking scenery!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back