Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

New from Southern Indiana

CadillacJak

Hello all. Have followed HT for years. 54 year old retired Professional Fireman. Was the best career in the world. I started small game hunting here in Indiana as a kid. My dad and uncle took me on my first archery deer hunt in 1977 at 10 years old. I could barely draw that 45# Bear Recurve. I enjoy chasing deer, turkeys, small game, trapping, fishing, and upland birds here. The last 19 years I have been lucky enough to DIY archery Elk hunt yearly. Hope I can contribute here. Be safe and enjoy the day.

CadillacJak

Welcome from CO (originally from Indy)!! Spent last weekend in Jackson/Washington SF chasing gobblers and remembering a lot of what "home" means.

Welcome from CO (originally from Indy)!! Spent last weekend in Jackson/Washington SF chasing gobblers and remembering a lot of what "home" means.
I was there yesterday out on the Old Mail Route. Still holding my tag. Our birds here are way down. I call Washington Co. home.

We have several groups of gobblers but couldn't get away from "other hunters" actions......still a great time. We stayed at Delaney Creek.

Back