Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

New from South Carolina

Wayne Clark

What's up everyone. I've been lurking for a few years now and decided to finally join in on all the hunt talk here.

I am in the upstate of South Carolina. Born and raised here. I started hunting when I was in middle school, and have been hooked on it ever since that first trip. I do a on of bowhunting for whitetail, enjoys some spring turkey hunting, do some hog hunting, and have recently (in the last 2 years) have gotten into bear hunting our mountain unit.

I started elk hunting in 2018 on a DIY hunt in CO. Watched a ton of youtube and read threads on here and learned enough to find some luck, and was able to call in several bulls on that first trip. On that 3rd day, I got lucky and arrowed a raghorn (first bull to give me a clean shot). Been hooked every since. Took my buddy out to CO last year for his first trip (arrived the day before that blizzard hit) and were into bugling bulls from day 1. I was able to call him in a very large public land bull, but he ended up bonking the shot.

I was lucky enough to draw a 3rd season rifle tag in CO this year, and will be back out there the week before thanksgiving to chase rutting bucks around.

What's up everyone. I've been lurking for a few years now and decided to finally join in on all the hunt talk here.

I am in the upstate of South Carolina. Born and raised here. I started hunting when I was in middle school, and have been hooked on it ever since that first trip. I do a on of bowhunting for whitetail, enjoys some spring turkey hunting, do some hog hunting, and have recently (in the last 2 years) have gotten into bear hunting our mountain unit.

I started elk hunting in 2018 on a DIY hunt in CO. Watched a ton of youtube and read threads on here and learned enough to find some luck, and was able to call in several bulls on that first trip. On that 3rd day, I got lucky and arrowed a raghorn (first bull to give me a clean shot). Been hooked every since. Took my buddy out to CO last year for his first trip (arrived the day before that blizzard hit) and were into bugling bulls from day 1. I was able to call him in a very large public land bull, but he ended up bonking the shot.

I was lucky enough to draw a 3rd season rifle tag in CO this year, and will be back out there the week before thanksgiving to chase rutting bucks around.
Welcome! I'm here in Pickens county. I hunt everything here in SC. I also mostly bowhunt. Congratulations on the elk and good luck this year.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back