New from Nebraska

Welcome ! I have hunted turkeys in your state. Late season ducks along the Platte is a “someday “ bucket list trip for me.

Welcome ! I have hunted turkeys in your state. Late season ducks along the Platte is a “someday “ bucket list trip for me.
We definitely have plenty of turkeys around here that’s for sure. I have done a couple river duck hunts and definitely a good time. Grew up a upland game hunter never really got into waterfowl very hard

Wanted to stop in and introduce myself, name is Jim and have been a long time whitetail and mule deer hunter here in Nebraska and elk hunting has always been on my bucket list. I am not getting any younger so I picked up bow hunting again after stopping after high school which was forever ago it seems like. I really kinda stopped hunting a few years ago and do alot of fishing open water and ice. Starting up archery again has got me really excited about hunting big game and again and have been out deer hunting this year (have land to deer hunt) but elk is my new drug. I am looking for my first archery OTC hunt this year and purchase a point and hopefully next year draw in Wyoming with 3. Nice to meet you all
Hello from Alberta

Back