MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New from Nebraska

medic76

Wanted to stop in and introduce myself, name is Jim and have been a long time whitetail and mule deer hunter here in Nebraska and elk hunting has always been on my bucket list. I am not getting any younger so I picked up bow hunting again after stopping after high school which was forever ago it seems like. I really kinda stopped hunting a few years ago and do alot of fishing open water and ice. Starting up archery again has got me really excited about hunting big game and again and have been out deer hunting this year (have land to deer hunt) but elk is my new drug. I am looking for my first archery OTC hunt this year and purchase a point and hopefully next year draw in Wyoming with 3. Nice to meet you all

Thank you all for the welcomes, I am currently trying to figure out the OTC archery in CO. Hopefully do some camping in a few units I may want to hunt this summer so I am ready for Sept

Welcome from a fellow cornhusker. I joined here after putting in for points in a few western states for the long haul, I am also trying to learn enough to do an OTC archery elk in the next few years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back