New from MN... kind of...

Elliot1987

As you can see my join date is 2015. I have been skulking around for the last 5 years, but really haven't said much. I thought I would formally introduce myself this morning.

I live in the great state of Minnesota! I am fortunate enough to have grown up hunting, fishing, hiking, trapping, foraging and so on. I am the father of 2 young sons with who I pass on the talents and traditions I was raised with. We like so many others do this all of this almost exclusively on public lands. I took up western hunting after college when I could finally afford it... kind of afford it :). I am described by my father as "The world's worst treestand hunter" because I am only good for sitting up there for about an hour or so before I get down and start walking. I love still hunting and spot and stalk whether it be colorado, montana or my home state of minnesota. If you haven't been to the northwoods of MN I would suggest you make a trip camping, hunting, fishing or foraging. I would be happy to share some insight on the area you are heading to, I have hunted and fished in most of the areas and could give you an idea of what to expect. Thank you all for the help you have provided to me and to others, have a wonderful day!

Welcome from another Minnesotan. I can sit in tree stands here, but when I get out west....no way!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back