Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New from Kansas

ksjc98

Hello, I am new to the site from the southeast corner of Kansas. If it fly's I hunt it. My Favorite thing to hunt is upland birds. I also fill in the rest of my free time calling coyotes. I am wanting to go elk hunting at some point in the next few years. I am turning 50 next year that has always been a goal is to go elk hunting before I was 50 (not sure that is going to happen) but maybe by 55!!

Welcome from Wichita.

Outdoor Mentors (Outdoormentors.org) always looking for mentors to help get kids into the outdoors. Wing, deer and coyote hunts put together for newbies and experienced young hunters.

Hello, I am new to the site from the southeast corner of Kansas. If it fly's I hunt it. My Favorite thing to hunt is upland birds. I also fill in the rest of my free time calling coyotes. I am wanting to go elk hunting at some point in the next few years. I am turning 50 next year that has always been a goal is to go elk hunting before I was 50 (not sure that is going to happen) but maybe by 55!!
Two very important questions:
(1) What breed of dog do you run for birds?
(2) Jayhawk, Wildcat or Shocker?

Two very important questions:
(1) What breed of dog do you run for birds?
(2) Jayhawk, Wildcat or Shocker?
1. Two German Shorthairs, one wire hair pointer and one black lab.
2. I would have to say Wildcats or be disowned, my dad went to KSU played football one year, and my father in law went to KSU.

1. Two German Shorthairs, one wire hair pointer and one black lab.
2. I would have to say Wildcats or be disowned, my dad went to KSU played football one year, and my father in law went to KSU.
In that case, welcome to HuntTalk from a Brittany-owner and a Kentucky Wildcats fan (at least you aren't a Jayhawk).

Welcome from Wyoming. Former Kansan (Wichita). Went to college in Winfield.

Those strip mines are fun fishing. Really enjoyed that part of Kansas for both hunting and fishing.

Welcome from Central ks

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back