Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

New Athlon G2 UHD 15-45x65 $475

Dsnow9

This scope is brand new. Dropped another one out of the truck and it landed perfectly on a curb and cracked it. This is the brand new replacement for the one that broke.

Attachments

• 0C383422-BF47-4D4A-A18E-6E86CF7453A0.jpeg
    0C383422-BF47-4D4A-A18E-6E86CF7453A0.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 21
I'm not sure if I want angled or straight, any pros or cons to either? Never owned a spotter but am in the market.
Angled is the only way to roll when it comes to comfort and usability.
Straight is easier to stuff in pack and are more compact.
I’ve got both and I don’t see myself ever buying another straight spotter

Agreed. Straight seems easier to use only when glassing the stuff you wish you could hike when you’re sitting at camp. Angled is way easier to use in all around situations (with a quality tripod) at the expense of packability.. i generally use my bow holder deal on the pack for mine and carry the bow (or rifle).

I definitely prefer angled as I glass sitting. Much more stable and the angled works perfect for that situation. I could see a straight spotter doing well standing but I can count on one hand the number of times I have stood tall and used a spotter in 12 years of hunting.

I definitely prefer angled as I glass sitting. Much more stable and the angled works perfect for that situation. I could see a straight spotter doing well standing but I can count on one hand the number of times I have stood tall and used a spotter in 12 years of hunting.
Without actually being available to stalk whatever you see, that is.. haha at least in my circumstances…

Back to the process.. @blackbeard BUY NOW your wife will buy you the tripod and she’ll enjoy getting pictures through it. Trust the process, my man.

Without actually being available to stalk whatever you see, that is.. haha at least in my circumstances…

Back to the process.. @blackbeard BUY NOW your wife will buy you the tripod and she’ll enjoy getting pictures through it. Trust the process, my man.
I have the phone skope piece for this scope that I will throw in too!

can you just table this sale for a few months until i can convince my wife to let me buy more glass?

got the viper hd 12x50s finally ordered last night and i'm gonna need some time to work her on justifying more glass

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back