New Additions!

That’s wonderful man! Congratulations on the now “official” additions to a beautiful family.

Bless you guys! I have an adopted brother, same age as me, who came when we were in 3rd grade. We knew his family beforehand, the parents just weren't capable of taking care of kids, it was sad. There were some adjustments and rough patches for sure but we became great friends.

Last edited:
Congrats! Same structure as my family...older daughter and twin boys. A word of advice on twins....do not buy a blue one and a red one. They will fight over which one gets one of them. Buy the exact same until they outgrow that stage!!

Congrats!!! One of the greatest days of my life was the day we adopted our little girl. I was a total mess hahah! My wife and I cannot have kids of our own either, but the gift of adoption is something so incredibly special. Feel free to reach out anytime for encouragement, venting or whatever. Navigating these waters isn’t easy, so it’s always nice to have friends and advocates in your corner. Congrats again, this totally made my morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back