Nevada

Of every single person on this forum, it is possible you complain more about draw odds than anyone else. Your entire existence on this forum seems to be centered on dissuading people from putting in to states with point systems.

It just amazes me you continue to do reminder threads right before the deadlines for every state you put in for.

Of every single person on this forum, it is possible you complain more about draw odds than anyone else. Your entire existence on this forum seems to be centered on dissuading people from putting in to states with point systems.

It just amazes me you continue to do reminder threads right before the deadlines for every state you put in for.
Somebody piss in your cornflakes this morning?

This thread has no complaints, no mention of draw odds, no dissuasions, nothing about point systems, and not even a mention of any deadlines. Anyone who applies for anything is already getting emails from the state AND text notifications from HF, goHunt, Rolling Bones, etc, etc, etc. You forget we in the cyber-age? All I did was say what I was doing this evening, since there’s not much going on this time of year. Lol.

Last edited:

Idahonick isn’t wrong….

At least we know he isn’t going to post a results thread 30 seconds after the application deadline. 😂😂😂

Idahonick isn’t wrong….
Well, except for everything 😂. This thread has no complaints, no mention of draw odds, no dissuasions, nothing about point systems, and not even a mention of any deadlines. Anyone who applies for anything is already getting emails from the state AND text notifications from HF, goHunt, Rolling Bones, etc, etc, etc.

But hey, why let the facts get in the way if you’re hell bent on promoting a false narrative? 😂

Last edited:
Anyone else tired of the text messages, todays:"help us spread the word" go F yourself i aint reminding anyone! I dont remember this constant contact before from NV. In for everything but lope as i am in penalty box for them. Changed up the app with new strategy now my odds are .1% instead of .01% so pretty much already planning trip! Good luck guys

Anyone else tired of the text messages, todays:"help us spread the word" go F yourself i aint reminding anyone! I dont remember this constant contact before from NV. In for everything but lope as i am in penalty box for them. Changed up the app with new strategy now my odds are .1% instead of .01% so pretty much already planning trip! Good luck guys
I had that same thought

Plate is already full but guess I better do Nevada this evening.
Just so you know I am going to draw a desert sheep tag this year because of this post and now no one else will… haha, even though I applied this past weekend lol.

Just so you know I am going to draw a desert sheep tag this year because of this post and now no one else will… haha, even though I applied this past weekend lol.
I also expect this is the year I’ll probably draw something now that I don’t need any more.

Just finished applying for my son and I. The $15 junior licenses are pretty nice but not sure what he is going to do in a few years when it will be up to him to pay the $$ to keep building those points that really don't give you that much of a better chance of actually getting a license.

Down to Wyoming Deer and Pronghorn after this.

Well, except for everything 😂. This thread has no complaints, no mention of draw odds, no dissuasions, nothing about point systems, and not even a mention of any deadlines. Anyone who applies for anything is already getting emails from the state AND text notifications from HF, goHunt, Rolling Bones, etc, etc, etc.

But hey, why let the facts get in the way if you’re hell bent on a false narrative? 😂
Well not yet. ;) But after the draw....

At least we know he isn’t going to post a results thread 30 seconds after the application deadline. 😂😂😂
The timing of my draw results threads aren't an accident. It is done in hopes of killing idiotically timed "reminder-to-put-in" threads that some feel the need to post on a forum thousands of people see...and it is interesting that those OPs then post innumerable posts complaining about draw odds.

Somebody piss in your cornflakes this morning?

This thread has no complaints, no mention of draw odds, no dissuasions, nothing about point systems, and not even a mention of any deadlines. Anyone who applies for anything is already getting emails from the state AND text notifications from HF, goHunt, Rolling Bones, etc, etc, etc. You forget we in the cyber-age? All I did was say what I was doing this evening, since there’s not much going on this time of year. Lol.
Really Zim?

You just posted a Utah thread two weeks ago on the closing day of the Utah draw.

Here are a couple screenshots from just that thread alone.
Screenshot_20230510-140133-445.pngScreenshot_20230510-140205-881.pngScreenshot_20230510-140241-182.pngScreenshot_20230510-140305-209.png

It is dumb to do these threads reminding thousands of viewers of the draws. It is extra dumb to do it and then complain about decreasing draw odds and attempt to dissuade people from putting in by saying they missed the boat because they don't have as many points as you.

If you want better odds, even ever-so-slightly, quit posting reminder threads the day the draws close.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back