Nemont "Disses" SI Posters

P

pawclaws

:eek: " You have seen the average IQ of most posters here. Surely, you could overcome such simpletons with your brain power." -- Nemont writes to Pawclaws :eek:

I'm shocked, amazed, awe struck, dumb founded, flabbergasted, speechless, blown away, bowled over, and just plain surprised!! :eek: (And more than a smidgeon disappointed. :( )

Tsk, tsk, tsk; shame on you Nemont!

Yea Moosie I want to see the ashes!! :D (Looks more like actionable slander to me Moosie!)

I'll give you a bribe... Want to take a walk and see some pretty sites? Just make sure you don't wear your tennis shoes and bring some thing to eat, most don't seem to follow along with my fair.... ;) :D

Damn Chaser! If what you been eating is fair, I'd hate to see lousy! :eek:

Elkchsr- I'd be up for a walk, especially if you take to the largest SuperFund site just outside your home town! ;) :D

Not so much the hole, but a lot of heavy metals in the river!

BTW, I think the hole west of SLC (Kennecot Copper Mine) is one of the largest open pit mines anywhere.

I would take you out there if you like Tyler...Just come on up and show me on the maps where exactly it is you would like to go. We have an ongoing thing just outside of town, they are putting 3-8 feet of dirt on top of the whole area covering where the smelter dumped heavy metels into the surrounding area from the stack. Then they are laying straw and planting grass or it is the wheat seeds that sprang from the straw. The whole area is really greening up and looking nice, I even saw a nice buck in velvet and a doe walking into these fields yesterday morning. But the thing about seeing all of this stuff, is you can drive right up to it, it is along Hwy 1 out here coming off the I-90.
I would be happy to take you for a walk though, just let me know when you can and I will see what I can do about working it in...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back