Caribou Gear

NEMO Equipment Coupon code

Ledanek

Anyone come across a coupon?

Some of those Retail me Not Have some Junkmails are sketchy.

Trying to pull the trigger on a Recurve.

Thanks

Cant help you on the code but may I suggest you might want to take a look at the tarptent stratosphire 2. It's basically the same tent with better specs.

Cant help you on the code but may I suggest you might want to take a look at the tarptent stratosphire 2. It's basically the same tent with better specs.
Interesting option. I'll have to research this first. Thanks

There are some clubs that you can join that give you access to expert voice. American alpine club comes to mind. It's like $75 annually, so if you want to buy some stuff it could be worth it.

So what I gather with this tent and Nemo Hornet Elite is that, you have to very careful with the materials.
So if I'm honest with being clumsy, it's best that I go with tougher materials and forego the Elite and just settle for the 3lbs Ultralight tents.

Thanks for introducing me to this brand. Good to have many options.
Now entertaining Big Agnes...just have to suck up that yellow color.🤮

So what I gather with this tent and Nemo Hornet Elite is that, you have to very careful with the materials.
So if I'm honest with being clumsy, it's best that I go with tougher materials and forego the Elite and just settle for the 3lbs Ultralight tents.

Thanks for introducing me to this brand. Good to have many options.
Now entertaining Big Agnes...just have to suck up that yellow color.🤮
The tarptent stratosphire 2 even the LI version is not made of flimsy material at all. Not sure of the exact material. But its listed as a three plus season tent and all the reviews are saying they wouldn't be scared to take it in the winter. The reviews are why I bought it just in case I got stuck in another September snow storm where my old tent kept collapsing on me. I definitely have confidence that stratosphire will hold up. Hopefully someone else will chime in here with more knowledge about the different weight materials used in tents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back