Need someone to fish with?

Delw

Not all of the people here have boats...And those that have boats cant find some one to fish with (sometimes).. Plus we got guys that would like to do tournys but for some reason or another thier partners are busy and have to go alone...

Here might be a way.. Heres a webpage I built a while ago and never finished.. now its done... If you want to find someone to go fishing with email Del-Mart and we will post it.. Heck it would split the cost of your fishing trips too....
I did have some fun on that page but I am dead serious as well... just email the link...

here is the Page http://members.cox.net/del-mart/service.html

Delw

This is a great idea Del. Is there any chance you could put a "Find a Partner" forum on this site as well. Maybe link the 2. People could post if they had a backseat open and nonboaters could respond. Nonboaters could also post when they would be available. I've seen this on other states sites and thought it would be great.

Steve

I have thought about it.. I wanted to talk to MOOSIE about it before I do.. I am sure he wouldnt mind. but he is the ones with the pans around here...

Delw

Good Idea Del!

Good idea, and of course it was one of the elk boy's that had to come up with the answer...LOL!!! :D

Del!!!
I don't think you want to go fishing with any one but your kids any way...They will only use up your horded stores, unless it is some one that is loaded with gear..Then jump on it....LOL.... :D :D :D

I'm going back to the original post...With all of the fellows down there that pretend to fish and want to go at every chance, and you have to advertise the fact that you need some one top fish with....LOL...What gives... :D :D :D

Or possibly to...Don't forget the reason we started hammering them in the first place...They started with a weekend in May, and with in a day or so, had their first get together in Aug...!!!!AUGUST!!!!..... :D :D :D
FFIIISSSSSHHHHHEEERRRRWWWOOOOSSSIIIIEEESSS....

With the 20 or 30 of you fisherwoosies out their now and one can't find any one to fish with......LOL...Come on up here Del...I will take you fishing most any time with not much more than a call to go.....LOL..... :D :D :D

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back