Need some R19 powder

Laelkhunter

Hey all. I am in need of some R19 powder. I know nothing is available anywhere right now, but if someone sees/knows of a can or two somewhere, please PM me with the location/website. Thanks

*****edited at 10:05 am to add: Thanks to a member, I found a 5 pound can. With Hazmat and shipping fees, it cost me $38 per pound, which I would have happily paid locally if it were available.

Last edited:
Hey all. I am in need of some R19 powder. I know nothing is available anywhere right now, but if someone sees/knows of a can or two somewhere, please PM me with the location/website. Thanks

*****edited at 10:05 am to add: Thanks to a member, I found a 5 pound can. With Hazmat and shipping fees, it cost me $38 per pound, which I would have happily paid locally if it were available.
damn! The guy have any more?

$38 all in aint bad in today's market. I recall awhile back when there was a dump into the market that Brunos and IIRC Natchez or Midsouth had it available for several weeks.

damn! The guy have any more?

Available now at $60/lb

I'd say buy me a beer for thanks but dang it's expensive lol

EDIT: I think it was available from PowderValley a couple weeks ago for much less.

Available now at $60/lb

EDIT: I think it was available from PowderValley a couple weeks ago for much less.
Maybe Brownells bought them out.

These outrageous prices remind me of an old commercial where the guy says "You can pay me now, or you can pay me more later". It sure doesn't look like the prices are coming down anytime soon, if ever.

These outrageous prices remind me of an old commercial where the guy says "You can pay me now, or you can pay me more later". It sure doesn't look like the prices are coming down anytime soon, if ever.
Brownells has generally been way more expensive for Powder and Primers. I think the going rate is now $44-50/lb for Reloder powders based on the last prices charged. Good thing you're not shooting RL26 because that stuff is pushing $100/lb on the resaler market which is robbery.

That commercial had to do with oil changes for your vehicle engine IIRC.

Well that was cheap! I just got A 5# can and I think the powder was $295, hazmat I think was $25 aand Don't remember shipping. Total cost for 5# was $335! I figure 5# at this point in my life will out last me!
Available now at $60/lb

Yea, I just paid $67 a pound but should never need anymore!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back