need opionions on new bow

That's no lie - there are so many gadgets for archery that it is mind boggling. I decided I needed an upgraded bow this spring from my 10 year old Mathews Ultra 2 - I shot every bow imaginable and settled on a Carbon Element - at $1100 that was just the beginning - $1800 later I was out the door but months later you want more arrows, a custom string and cables, a new rangefinder, a target quiver, a couple Block targets, an extra release - holy crap, I'm going broke - it's like I'm an archery equipment junkie looking for my next fix - it's way too addictive. Anyone looking for a new bow, beware, you are dabbling in things you can only imagine...

TOO TRUE!!!!! I'm lucky my shop has a layaway plan...lol

That's no lie - there are so many gadgets for archery that it is mind boggling. I decided I needed an upgraded bow this spring from my 10 year old Mathews Ultra 2 - I shot every bow imaginable and settled on a Carbon Element - at $1100 that was just the beginning - $1800 later I was out the door but months later you want more arrows, a custom string and cables, a new rangefinder, a target quiver, a couple Block targets, an extra release - holy crap, I'm going broke - it's like I'm an archery equipment junkie looking for my next fix - it's way too addictive. Anyone looking for a new bow, beware, you are dabbling in things you can only imagine...

My wife asks why I can't have a cheap hobby, my reply was the cheap ones are no fun...:hump:

Awesome, now go get us some pics of it with something dead next to it!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back