Need new range finder with $250 in gift cards to Fleet Farm???

NR_Hunter

So over the past few Christmases, I've been able to save $250 towards Fleet Farm. The only range finders they sell are the that I would be interested in are the Vortex Ranger 1800 and the Luepold RX-1600i. Although I'm really not a fan of Vortex, their warranty on an electrotonic seems like it might actually be worth it. Anyone have any experience with either of these two range finders? Should I use my gift cards on something else and just keep saving for a higher end range finder?

For some added context, I currently have a Bushnell The Truth 2 range finder, and honestly its not very good, so as far as new gear goes, a range finder is high up on the list of gear for the 2021 hunting season.

I have the Vortex Ranger 1800. I haven’t found any complaints with it yet. I only use it inregards to rifles so not sure if the archery hunters have noticed something I haven’t, but I’d go through buying this one again.

I brought my vortex and my hunting buddy brought a bushnell on a trip last year and the vortex did 10x better than his bushnell.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back