PEAX Equipment

Nebraska Poaching

Never heard of these clowns before now. Took a quick look at the galaxy of queer content on bowmarbowhunting on Instagram, including a few minutes of my life I'll never get back - watching the whiny video they made about the charges. It's like a husband/wife version of the cam hanes instagram.

One thing comes to mind is how difficult the job of outfitting/guiding must be, to have to be around buttholes like these people on their guided hunting displays/exhibitions..

What is the suicide rate for outfitters and guides? I can see how many would just want to take the top off, after an hour or two with people like this.

i wanted to check out their IG page but I got instantly blocked for complimenting Josh Bowmars jawline.

i wanted to check out their IG page but I got instantly blocked for complimenting Josh Bowmars jawline.
Huh. Is the bowmar bowhunting ‘gram account still active? It shows blank for me. I’ve never followed or commented on any of their stuff. I did point people to where they could find info on their charges on a meat eater post about the whole NE HHO case, would be funny if they blocked me for that.

edit: yep, still active and I must be blocked.

Last edited:
Wow, that's tough to read. I'm glad to see some significant punishment handed out to some of the folks involved, and I hope there's more coming.

I have to wonder how much impact it will have to out-of-state jackasses to have their hunting privileges revoked in Nebraska. That still leaves 49 other states to "hunt". It would be fantastic if states could/would get together to ban poachers from multiple states for a violation in one state.
Wildlife violator compact does just that. If revoked in a member state then all other members of the compact honor that revocation. There are probably only a handful of states that don’t belong to it so it will have a significant impact on their ability to hunt

Huh. Is the bowmar bowhunting ‘gram account still active? It shows blank for me. I’ve never followed or commented on any of their stuff. I did point people to where they could find info on their charges on a meat eater post about the whole NE HHO case, would be funny if they blocked me for that.

edit: yep, still active and I must be blocked.
They're deleting all negative comments and instantly blocking anyone, which curates an incredibly positive comment section and shows them to be more innocent in the court of public perception. Smart on their part.

I still have their personal IG accounts to troll tho, which is why I asked Josh Bowmar the best lifts to build corn carrying strength.

I am so sick and tired of these wanna-be star "hunting athletes" crapping on hunting to make a dollar. Look at these clowns...how much teeth whitener and camo face stickers were harmed during the filming of this photo? https://gearjunkie.com/bowmars-poaching-case

I also had no idea of the size of the sting operation for the Nebraska outfitter, Hidden Hills: https://journalstar.com/news/state-...-e0ae4a286e97.html#tracking-source=in-article.
Rifles during archery season, suppressors, leaving the meat to rot, shooting hawks....WTF is wrong with people and how do you develop a "business model" that attracts poachers pretending to be hunters? 30 people busted? I hope other states take a cue from NE FWP on the severity of charges that should be applied in poaching cases.

Attachments

• Dorks.JPG
    Dorks.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 27
It’s rampant throughout the hunting “industry”. How so many of these people with serious game violations continue to make a living off hunting is beyond me. Maybe bigfin can shed some light on why companies seem to care so little and continue to pay them? Is it just all about the likes, followers and influence?

I still don't see why hunters hate on each other so much. Every time someone grows in the hunting industry people want to beat them down. Not saying the Bowmars did or didn't do anything illegal, but so far it seems you cant prove either way 100%.

Bottom line is that they are millionaires and even if they did do it, they will get away with it.

For the record, they seem like pretty decent people and I hope they didnt do it and can 100% without a doubt prove their innocence.

Despite knowing full well I shouldn’t, I watched his video of the 95 yard bow kill. To each their own, but the juvenile stunt mentality from his bear episode obviously never changed a lick.

Pretty wild. What’s crazy is the two other Hueftle boys have pics up on their IG still, one of a mule deer that I wonder is the one he got pinched for. Glad the one bro got 30 months, but I would have liked to see him get a full 36 atleast. For as much as they spent investigating this guy, you’d think the punishment would be worse.

Still waiting to see if the hammer drops on the Bowmars and their “speeding tickets”.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back