Neb. permit question

warmer

Trying to buy non-resident permit to hunt coyote. I need hunting permit-$81. Do I also need Habitat Stamp-$20?

Wyoming556 - With all due respect - those quotes are not exactly accurate and therefore are a little ridiculous. The areas where you can use crossbows are not in archery only areas, but weapons restriction areas. You can also use muzzleloaders and shotguns in those areas.

Straight Arrow confirmed it for me. Might want to ask him to clarify for you as well. Here it is.

Well, I ain't the sharpest arrow in the quiver, but I can read.
Just to clarify, as an example see p. 51 Montana 2012 regs. HD 388 Tenmile Weapons Restriction Area: Aug 15 -Nov 25 mule deer, Aug 15 - Jan 31 antlerless white- tailed deer, Aug 15 -Nov 25 spike bull or antlerless elk. Weapons Restriction Area with ArchEquip, shotgun, traditional handgun, muzzleloader or crossbow only.
Note that Weapons Restriction Area season begins even earlier than the Archery Only Season for those species and continues throughout the Archery Only Season ... and beyond.

Last edited:
I agree with Hooper, I live here, and I am not sure, I always have one with my license, so I never worry about it. Based on the book wyoming556 provided, it says you do.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcat1984
Back