ND youth.

NDMuley

Just tossing this out there. I have a public land spot that I have been bow hunting. Been seeing does regularly. If there is a youth with a doe tag I would be happy to take them and there parent out. This is no guarantee that we will see them. I am available in the evenings next week. Pm me and we can discuss. Good luck to all youth hunters this weekend. I am located in the Fargo area.

For those who don't know him, NDMuley is a heck of a welcoming guy. I have had the chance to share a meal with him and his nephews in WY. He does a great job of keeping young hunters engaged in our sport. If my son had a tag we would be heading that way.

Last edited:
i personally like it but the nd gf needs to look at a way to keep youth involved past their 3 guaranteed years (12,13,14) oh getting a tag after that many don’t get tags for 4-5 years depending on the unit . Maybe stretch it to age of 18 .

i personally like it but the nd gf needs to look at a way to keep youth involved past their 3 guaranteed years (12,13,14) oh getting a tag after that many don’t get tags for 4-5 years depending on the unit . Maybe stretch it to age of 18 .

At some point you have to enter the real world. When I grew up nd didn't have a youth hunt

At some point you have to enter the real world. When I grew up nd didn't have a youth hunt
I agree . But I bet tag odds were better did u wait 5 years for a tag ? Things have changed we can support the deer numbers we used to have so yes it’s life

I agree . But I bet tag odds were better did u wait 5 years for a tag ? Things have changed we can support the deer numbers we used to have so yes it’s life
Being that we can’t support the same number of deer doesn’t that go against your argument of giving away a more youth tags?

Back