Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

ND Deer

smalls

Results are up. I accumulated another point this year. It would have been a fantastic year to pull a badlands mule deer tag. The green vegetation combined with low tag numbers will yield some big deer this fall I would bet.

This is what ND G&F said to me again this year about hunting with a gun. No worries, my bow will harvest one very nicely.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 432
Mule deer tag for this guy. I put in for an easier to draw unit and hope the gamble pays off. I would rather go hunting than wait six years for a well known unit.

No tag for this guy either. I put in for doe second choice and got turned down. When I checked the left over tags there is 175 tags left in the unit I got turned down for. Doesn't make sense to me.

No tags for me. Probably be another few years before I draw anything.

2394550C-62AC-48B0-AC2C-8B3CDA27E95E.jpg

Here are some western ND bucks Yotkilr spotted on Sunday. Hopefully he can put the one on the right down with the ol stick and strings.

Last edited:
It was west of highway 83.

Sorry, I am not one to give up units.

Archery season is the best no matter what area! Best of luck & please post success pictures .

Can't blame you one bit. I drew a similar tag a few years ago and had a great hunt. PM sent.

The boys and I didn't pull ND rifle tags in the units we were after, but my youngest son will get his turn at the state wide ND whitetail buck tag. Thankfully there is something called a gratis tag which will get me through the year!

The wife and I both drew 2I buck tags, now just waiting for the results of the antelope drawing.

It was west of highway 83.

Sorry, I am not one to give up units.

Archery season is the best no matter what area! Best of luck & please post success pictures .

No problem. I travel all over that area for work have seen a lot of nice bucks over the years. Best of luck! I usually have my bow hide under the back seat if the pickup just in case I need to take a long lunch break :D

Much to my surprise I drew a buck tag again this year. Back to back tags have not happened for me in more then 15 years.

Bwana, you better go buy a lottery ticket for sat. Dad and I drew 4C last year so we have a 5 to 6 year wait guaranteed.

Just to clarify, mine is a whitetail tag in the eastern half of the state, not a muley tag so maybe that removes some of the sting.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred Powell Sr
Back