NASCAR Fantasy 2023

OK, I now have the league set as private so SHOTGUN will be needed if you have to enter a password.

Haven't seen where trophies and awards can be given but it's early yet.

Our interested member decided it was too hard to figure out :rolleyes: so no newbie to harass! Yet. Although, there is someone signed in that I don't recognize so maybe we do. I figure 1 or 2 from last year won't be back because they were spotty to begin with. Not going to message or email everyone who played to remind them. 5 of us signed in so far. @seeth07 and his better half are still missing.

Won't be long now! I'm more than ready to have some racing back.

But not I, so I passed. Maybe I didn’t give it a chance. So be it. Best of luck to all who play. I’ll just root for Chase Elliot.
What can I help you with? It really isn't that hard to play. Winning, however, is! :rolleyes:

Something new this year if you haven't seen it on the fantasy site. The guy that hosts the site is asking for $5 to play. I asked him about it and I won't give specifics but let's just say that our situations are somewhat similar. There is a lot of work put into it and he needs a little help. I sent my share and hope you folks think that you can send it as well. 36 races for $5 is pretty cheap fun.

The fantasy is that there is REAL racing in NASCAR. Ironically it is nothing more than “nanny” racing. NASCAR is over. Done with.
Albeit they want to have us pay for “fantasy” racing. NO! MTG

The fantasy is that there is REAL racing in NASCAR. Ironically it is nothing more than “nanny” racing. NASCAR is over. Done with.
Albeit they want to have us pay for “fantasy” racing. NO! MTG
Thanks for all the helpful knowledge in this post, why even bother??

The fee isn’t to play fantasy NASCAR, it’s to help a guy with hosting fees and some of his time he devotes to a website. Not really any different than if Randy elected to add a fee here, this stuff isn’t cheap

Yeah, it's a bit different. I had to log in like a new user but I was able to use the same password as before. Then our choices are on a drop down menu instead of checking a box.

Well, the Clash sure was interesting! Ol' Bubba sat in his car after the race sucking on his water bottle. Pouting. Daughter and I both had Truex winning. Too bad it didn't get me any points!

2 weeks to go!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back