NASCAR Fantasy 2023

Poor Joey. 😞 Sure seems like a lot more going on this year. How many times can McDowell do a 360? At least twice so far!

That does suck for any body that had Larson, at least he won a stage tho. I’m surprised at the Dillon brothers so far

This hasn’t been my favorite race but this was the best one of these I’ve seen so far, even tho Blaney got dumped

Thought I had a good race going, but NO! I wanted to use Bell and take Larson's bonus points for a cushion but chickened out. Would have had 1, 2 and 4. KFB just plain hosed me. 🤷‍♂️

Thought I had a good race going, but NO! I wanted to use Bell and take Larson's bonus points for a cushion but chickened out. Would have had 1, 2 and 4. KFB just plain hosed me. 🤷‍♂️
KFB has been good to me so far this year, with a 1st and a 2nd. You need to talk nice about him.😘 If I hadn't bumped Stinkhouse for Preece, I would have had 1, 2, 4, 5. Still moving up through the field to 4th overall! Watch out @TN2shot07 , I'm in your rear view mirror and closing fast.🙂

There is no doubt that from a fan perspective, the Bristol dirt race ranks right up near the top. So fun to watch and its so exciting with all the bumping and spinning.

Anyone else notice that the stands are like 25% full? Weird. Just because it was Easter or because it was Bristol dirt? I don't remember what last years attendance was like watching.

There is no doubt that from a fan perspective, the Bristol dirt race ranks right up near the top. So fun to watch and its so exciting with all the bumping and spinning.

Anyone else notice that the stands are like 25% full? Weird. Just because it was Easter or because it was Bristol dirt? I don't remember what last years attendance was like watching.
My cousin went to the first two, they said the fist was packed and the next year looked like about half that. This looked like even less so I guess the new wore off. They watched from home this year and said that race was just better on tv. Apparently it generates a little dust lol

KFB has been good to me so far this year, with a 1st and a 2nd. You need to talk nice about him.😘 If I hadn't bumped Stinkhouse for Preece, I would have had 1, 2, 4, 5. Still moving up through the field to 4th overall! Watch out @TN2shot07 , I'm in your rear view mirror and closing fast.🙂
KFB can kiss my lily white ass! :ROFLMAO: I'm just falling farther into the weeds. Damn good score, @TN2shot07!

I was at the first one and the dust was horrible, even with the water truck hosing it down when it could. The sunshine inside that place really dried it up so that's why it was moved to a night race. It helped a lot but I did notice last night got pretty dusty at times even with the track getting packed and polished like it did. The holes didn't help much. We love the race. It's fun to watch them sliding around. I hope they run more but I've also seen where some of the drivers are saying they don't want a dirt race. Easter may have held the crowd down along with the weather but it's hard to tell crowd size on TV.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back