Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

N.J. Governor Resigns, Admits He Is Gay

Ithaca 37

I always thought those NJ politicians were gayer than a tree fulla chickadees! :D

TRENTON, N.J. - In a stunning declaration, Gov. James E. McGreevey announced his resignation Thursday and acknowledged that he had an extramarital affair with another man. "My truth is that I am a gay American," he said.

"Shamefully, I engaged in adult consensual affairs with another man, which violates my bonds of matrimony," the married father of two said. "It was wrong, it was foolish, it was inexecusable."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=4&u=/ap/20040812/ap_on_re_us/nj_governor

He may have been gay, but he ok'ed the first black bear hunt in a loooong time in NJ, also gave the green light for this year too!

Yeah Cali...I think they're Calvin Kleins...

Ithaca- do you really think these guys(?) are all born gay or that its a product of their environment kinda thing (the ol' nature vs. nurture)?? I mean how does this Gov. just get out of the sack one morning and say to himself "today is the day I cheat on the Mrs. with the mechanic?" Crap like that makes my skin crawl...course being from Northern California I'm a little homophobic anyway.....

Marv, I think gays are born that way. I don't think they make a decision that they're going to be attracted to others of their same gender. If it's a decision, could you make it? I've known kids I thought were gay from the time they were five years old, long before they even started thinking about sex, and they turned out to be when they got older. I also think some people are bi-sexual. Maybe that's a better description of what the NJ governor is.

I really don't care what anyones sexual persuasion is. And I don't hate anyone or even dislike them if they're gay. Worrying about homosexuals is way far down on my list of things to spend time worrying about-------right down with the price of tea in China. :D

Originally posted by Ithaca 37:
cjcj, There's no doubt in my mind that he was born gay. I don't think people decide to be gay. Suppose someone offered to pay you a million bucks to be gay for a month. Could you do it?
As long as i didn`t have to have " gay sex" and all i had to do was act gay, i could do it for a Million, but there ain`t no way i could do "un-natural" acts! but i think Moosie would.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back