Mystery Ranch Rentals?

Wow! Looks like pack-apalooza in those pics. Lucky for me - according to googlemap - my driveway is 1,089 miles from MR's parking lot. Otherwise I'd have dropped some serious coin. Almost woulda been worth the trip tho.

Seacat thanks for the offer. I'll figure something out. I totally forgot that my wife had a family reunion planned in Utah over the weekend. :( I would have probably gotten that pack you mentioned. I've gotta keep the wife happy if I'm gonna make the sheep hunt happen.

This hunt will be a DIY hunt with my brother and dad. I did the hunt 3 years ago with him and he came back with a great ram. I did learn a lot about sheep and that type of hunting and that's why I know that I need a good pack. We have a 12 hour hike into the area.

I'm sure that your packs are as great as you say. I don't need to see some guide wearing them too know that. There are many hardcore hunters I know on this site who swear by them. I trust them more than anyone else (Greenhorn, Finn, & others) They may well be your best advertisers. I hope to bring back some good pictures as well.

Did all of the packs sell? Do you offer them only during that sale or can one Lawnboy come by and see what's left?

All the packs sold.... we don't have a single one left..... I have a pile of 2nd's around my desk right now that could double as a blind though..... some 5-10% off deals can be found, but you'll have to venture into the sales/marketing pit!!!

I'll still do what I can to help you out.... especially when you take tons of photos of the ram on our pack.

Guys like Greenhorn and Finn are THE reason why we're doing so well.... hunting gear is best sold through hunters... and word of mouth is by far the best form of marketing for us.

Ol' Greenhorn was one of the FIRST people to ever realize the potential of the NICE Frame/Crew Cab for hunters.... his endorsement has sold more packs than I could track.

Mark

I stopped in this morning with my boy. I was helped by a nice young man but he informed me that they had sold out of the CBMR's. My fault. I was a little chicken to interupt you and introduce myself. He thought you were busy anyway. I'll catch you another time. I'll have to see if I can match GH and Finn with endorsement photos in the near future. I did use the Crew Cab on the Spring Bear hunt and help pack out Randy's bear with it. You should see some footage of it in action on the Outdoor Channel this summer. Let me know if you find a "second" that accidentally got kicked off too the side;) We'll meet sometime I'm sure. Thanks for your help and advice. Bart

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back