MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

MySPACE.com ....... Anyone else ?

The only thing I gained from your page...

Oscar has 0 friends.

I sometimes Blog my bologna :eek: but only if hunting camp is longer than one day, or if Lady Nutcracker is out of town :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Yeah, the wife set one up for me not long ago.
Moosie, I just sent you an add, invite, whatever.
We mainly use it to organize parties.

I've got one, but on MSN. Mine's kinda lame and boring but not nearly as boring as yours bro. ;) Yikes add some modules.

Posting your diary on the net?!? In no time at all we'll all be plugged in. :eek:

Ya I got one them there myspaces too. Just posted on your page oscar. Hope you like it. Not sure how you pasted your myspace address there so I will type mine... http://www.myspace.com/cameron_nwtf" Hope that works for ya. :D

Cameron.... got ya added.. Brian, got ya Added..... Mojave, I was up and Spent 1 hour on it reading last night. Alot of people have alot of Music, Etc on it, I'll figure it out soon.

Rumor has it thats DComing to Hunttalk soon......... So I thought I'd go check it out ;)\

Gato.. you Tractor Riding Web blogger.... Requested as "friend" accept so Ovis will stop making fun of me ;)

Nickster... Requested a Friend ;)

Hey Justadad... are you Justin ? or Jodi.... I'm taking it you're not Jodi.... why would a Stranger want to be added to my list ? Even though I am hot !!!! ;)

Yep, I'm Justin, not Jodi...

Adding music and backgrounds is easy too.
Go to "whatsthatcode.com" and find your song, then copy the html and go to 'edit profile' then 'interests' and paste into the 'music'.
For backgrounds, there are lots of places to find them, but I found mine at: http://www.myspacetoolbox.com/myspace-layouts.php
then pick your favorite, copy the html, go to 'edit profile', then 'interests' and paste that html into the 'about me' section.

Thank my wife for the directions, she's calling them out from the other room...

Funny...I have three younger siblings. Just found out two of them have pages there. I know more about them now then I ever cared to know. Today's Pop Culture...yikes!!!

You and M what a combo. You can actualy post more pics on your main page too. There are a few codes that you need to know that I have saved and can help ya if you have a problem with it. Try the help page and if that doesnt work I will try to help ya..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrisw
Back