Caribou Gear Tarp

My summer project

I recarpeted my Boat ;)

the house has to wait till the boat is all done. we do have 600 feet of tiles waiting to go in and a big addition waiting to go on( 2 rooms and a bathroom) then going to addon to our bathroom and our bedroom, Going to custom build a awsum tub out of concrete the tile it with a built in jaquise(sp). Probally wont use it but it will look cool.

We did buy Aprils outdoor fruniture set( table 6 chairs ) for the patio on farthers day. its pretty cool the kids go out and eat on it every morning and we been eating outside everynight.

Delw

Went to sheet the garage roof tonight and go 1 row done when this funnel cloud changed my mind. It started as 2 tails and was merging together by the time I got the camera. It went right on by and touched down east of town.
Project10.jpg
Project9.jpg

Reading about how much you guys get done, and how much energy you have. I thought maybe I should cut the grass. I went out back, and thought about it somemore. The more I thought, the more I decided that grass wasn't that high anyhow. So I went fishing, when I got home, the grass was cut. Someday I am gonna find that lil elf that does stuff like that, and thank her.

Wow powderburn...

That is some thing very cool to witness from afar... Glad we do'nt get many or any out here...

LOL Whiskers.... :)

Nice pics Powderburn...

UHhh Looking at those cabinits one looks a little crooked.. ;)

Whiskers, I jsut got my boy out cutting the grass today. He can start the lawnmower almost by himself. He can empty the bag most of the Time and can Push the Straight runs and almost around the Trees well. By this time next year I'll have some yard helpers and tons of time ...... Then I'll drive over and We'll go fishin' ;)

I like that fence, it will be a little while before it rots and falls over, plus the neighbor kids won't be knocking it down climbing over it to get their balls.. :)

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back