MY PHONE is TOAST !!!!

I'm not important enough to care about a cell phone in the first place. At times I wish I wonder why I have one in the first place but I am reminded when I am at Walmart and the wife has a list a mile long of things we don't need. Oh well.

But the answer to your question is: No. I have dropped mine but never broken it completely. Moosie, just fork out the cash for another palm/dildo/vibrator or whatever it was that you spoke on all the time!

My wife tested the durability of mine for not answering the last time I stayed out late:eek:...she said, "hmph, must've been broke!" :mad:

Jumped off a boat last summer with my phone in my pocket. And yes it does suck. You really don't realize how much you use it till its gone.

Dropped mine in the dogs water bowl but hit it with the heat gun and was able to save it. It does suck though. I have nextel and have the kids on my account but pay the extra insurance.. Thank god! Already have replaced 2 phones.

I got mine fixed yesterday. I have the insurance on it and they just replaced the screen. When I got home we went over to my moms to do some yard work and my wife dropped it and cracked the frame. I hadto laugh. It still works though. I thin Monday I'm upgrading, but keeping the insurance :)

friday was crazy, I went to grab the phone every couple mins when I thought of something or needed to look at a date or schedule. That thing is my brain and closest friend :) :)

BAck up and running though ........ Yippie !!!

Mine jumped off the Harley at 75 mph and rudely committed sucide. Trouble was, it grabbed my satchel as a hostage on the way down. I glanced into my left rear mirror just in time to see both of them get sucked underneath a semi rig and shatter into a puff of exploded trash. Too bad -so sad.

Don't feel bad moosie, my phone decide to get drunk and jump out of my pocket over the side of the boat when I was fishing alone in mid January. Fact was, I was way out in the middle of the Louisiana marsh! It is partially my fault because it was in my pocket all along drinking alone! Well, I was helping it a bit, but don't tell anyone or I might lose my Charter license..
The bad part was the only thing I had under the center counsol to put on was a light wind breaker and it was a 2 hour run back to the freaking dock! Far worse off than I was last December when decide to swim the creek in Wyoming when lion hunting and had to hike a few miles back to the rig with my pants frozen to my boots.

after putting my boat in the slip, decide to strip down and drive the 46 miles to the house bare arsed! lucky think the cops did not stop me I would have had a hell of a time explainin that one. Last years lion makes number 4 for me. Now getting ready for a Newfoundland Mose hunt. Should be a blast.
Later and glad to have the time to come back.

I've had 2 cell phones in 10 years. First one I slammed in a car door. It still worked but there was no display. The last one I replaced last week with a crackberry. The only reason I traded up was the battery wouldn't hold a charge anymore.

Back