My Montana Adventure

I just like openings and clearcuts with good thick grasses. And that snow comes off so late down there it just doesn't seem to get as nice and grown in bear season as it does up north here

With a bit of arm twisting, I'm sure he can change locations a bit. Besides, I need to bring you that camo StL hat... :D

Haha yup.. No arm twisting needed, I am willing to give up the ice cream joint and burger bundles from the Rovero's gas station if it means a better chance at seeing bears.

Ha! Come on up. You can park at my house and hunt from here. There is no fewer griz here, but I could point you to some bears. Just another option. Or part of your trip.

Haha yup.. No arm twisting needed, I am willing to give up the ice cream joint and burger bundles from the Rovero's gas station if it means a better chance at seeing bears.

LOL ya Roveros isn't gourmet food for sure. The filling Station is the best place in Town better food and cheaper to boot.

There is a lot of ground to cover up here. The green grass growing along the logging roads is a great attractant for the bears when they emerge from hibernation. The south facing slopes and roads are the areas that green up first.
Stay in touch this spring and I will keep you up to date on the snow conditions.
Dan

LOL ya Roveros isn't gourmet food for sure. The filling Station is the best place in Town better food and cheaper to boot.

Maybe not, but it was sure tasting good after a few days living on jerky and granola bars!

Ha! Come on up. You can park at my house and hunt from here. There is no fewer griz here, but I could point you to some bears. Just another option. Or part of your trip.

That is a very generous offer! After seeing some of the bears you've posted up on here, that sounds like a pretty good plan...

I pretty much live out on the woods, so it isn't any big deal. See what you see down there, and if you want to see a little different country, this is an option. A bike is good for where I like to go to. It's lowland clearcut hunting, pretty flat, as flat goes up here in this country.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back