Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

My friends Cat pics.......

supersider34

Here is a pic of my friend and Taxidermist taken here in Idaho yesterday. He was 7'3" and live weight was 172 pds. He was taken with hounds and he ran into his cave and Shane crawled in there and shot him at 3'. Shane is life sizing this Tom and collected a bunch of deer skulls from around his cave. He also said he found a couple sheep skeletons outside the cave. I figured since a friend got a great cat I would post it. Also Gila's still has my blood pumping for one. Way to go to both of these great hunts.
f9a3951e.jpg

Awesome story, with my past experiences with cougars I'm not sure I could crawl in a cave with a live one.

Tone, I asked Shane the same thing and he told me That there was a small space below him and the guy that took him told him if you wound it that he would be more apt to try to get away than fight. I dont know nothing about it and it would of made me nervous to crawl in there. But then again if I thought and trusted there judgement then I might. Depending on who was doing the talking.LOL Shane is a taxidermist and he said this was his dream was to get a cat. So I am sure it will be an awesome mount.

hEY SUPERSIDER
Cool cat.. You told me in a previous post that you were waiting for a friend to take you cat hunting this year.. Did you go yet or are you still waitning on your friend................

Still waiting. Who knows. Bought my sportmans package and hound hunter permit so I am all legal on Jan 2nd. So just sitting back and waiting now. Still have till March 31 so another month.

Back