Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

My Fellow Americans

Bandit

My brother found this while we were cleaning his room over last weekend.

Good evening my fellow Americans. First, I want to pass on my condolences to the people of New

York and all Americans that are hurting in this tragic time. You can rest assured that

anything and everything that can be done to assure the safety of Our country will be done.

This is the greatest country in the world and we will get through this trying time. Now is the

time for all people to set aside our petty differences and show the world that no one or

nothing can destroy the fortitude of the American people.

To the people responsible for today's tragedy, I say this: Are you $*)Q!#@$ kidding me? Are the

turbans on your heads wrapped too tight? Have you gone too long without a bath? Do you not

know who you are $*)Q!#@$ with? Americans are so hungry to kill, that we shoot at each other

every day. We will relish that opportunity for new targets for our aggression. Have you

forgotten history? What happened to the last people that started $*)Q!#@$ around with us?

Remember the little yellow bastards over in Japan? We slapped them all over the Pacific and

roasted about 2 million of them in their own back yard. That's what we in America call a big

ass barbecue. Ever seen Texas on a map? Ever wonder why it's so big? Because we wanted it that

way. Mexico started jacking around with the Alamo and now they cut our lawns. England? We sent

them packing. Ask your buddy Saddam about $*)Q!#@$ with the good 'ole USA. The only reason he

got away the first time is because it's too hard to shoot someone when you're doubled over

laughing at them. Our soldiers aren't trained to laugh and shoot at the same time. Now he

couldn't stop a pack of cub scouts from taking over his shitty little country. Trust us,

Afghanistan will end up a giant kitty litter box. Go ahead and try to hide, Bin Laden. There's

not a hole deep enough or a mountain high enough that's going to keep your camel riding asses

safe. We will bomb every inch of the country that harbors him, his camps and any place that

looks and even smells like he was there. Hell, we might even drop a few bombs on people that

have pissed us off in the past.

This is America!!!! We kick ass. This is

what we do. Go ahead and laugh now, but the Tomahawks are coming and

very soon we will smoke your sorry asses.

God Bless America! ( now this is what i call a good ole' American)

Good find hun , i agree 100percent. Why not be pissed off i mean they did kill our people, they did disrupt lives of thier fmailies , they did also are stalling on and on to keep our people in war i mean the irqauies, now we also have mexican terist trying come over hell we gonna be fightin all kinds countrys . Man didnt anyone stop think hey we all diff but this is time help others, least if they really cared but i guess they wanna be hard headed so i guess before another war starts bomb mexico,texis,chinks, whoever else we think have us in danger:). But i know alot of my friend right now have thier kids in war its sad and depressing i try help themas much wish i were thier to comfor em but cant so i chat to help if it helps i am happy.Well hopfully soon they get go home nd after that bomb al damn rest so this dont happen again :Bleep:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back