My dream bow

Nut

I put a few bows in my hands today while browsing around and latched onto this beauty.

Click here

It felt just so right in my hands. The weight and feel of it was perfect. They had the package deal for $399.99. Of course I didn't get it today but maybe if something happens I might. But there is also the waterfowl hunt in La to consider.
wink.gif

Cool Nut!
i'm for that
wink.gif

The new bows are better than one say 6 years or older that there is just no comparison.
of course if the choice is a bow or a hunt, I'd go for the hunt to me hunts are better than stuff, except dead stuff that I kilt
biggrin.gif

shhh.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-13-2003 10:38: Message edited by: JB Florida ]</font>

Cool.. I'm guessing you're not the first guy to sneak a Hunting "Somthin' or other" in the house
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

thats a really nice bow. i looked at it when i bought my pse and not being a SERIOUS bowhunter i was to cheap to spend the extra but its a nice bow.

Nut
That's cool stuff;
just do like me, I store all my bows in the same locker, then after a few months, for some mysterious reason, one appears that I don't recognize
confused.gif
of-course I always agree to adopt it and see that it is properly cared for
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

(rumor has it that when bows/guns are stored in a cool, dark place it creates conditions that are favorable to their reproduction
shhh.gif
)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back