My boy in a magazine.

TLC..... I'll check. If not I'm sure one will show up on your doorstep from the magazine delivery Ferry ;)

Who woulda thunk a guy that dresses like this would screw up "fairy"? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• moosieelf.jpg
    moosieelf.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 171
Krap... I spelt farry wrong :D

Oak, I've thought about making a post with all the crazy outfits I've wore over the years.... But Big Fin said he didn't have enuff ban width. ;)

Sweet news O, I think I'll get a year perscription just to get that one. I also have one for the other one you were talking about.

Great Job! Send out a reminder because I don't subscribe very much anymore...

Would love to read the story & I never knew you could get into a bidding war over putting your story in a magazine. I just thought it was cool to show your kids or feature your kids in them.

It wasn't really a bidding war at all. There were some offers and we went with what we thought was the best.

As the time get's closer, I'll be sure to post something about it as a reminder.

That's great, I love seeing Idaho folks in hunting magazines. It gives me hope that someday I'll learn to read! Anyway I'm curious what Magazine A is. I thought all magazines gave stuff to the people from the articles. I don't even subscribe to one unless there is some sort of freebee offered.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back