My atv trailer

Akcabin

After several tries this little trailer slash freight sled has worked well for me. Best is it seals up. Especially when they roll. But it sits pretty low so not very tippy. The removal lid makes a nice table. I usually strap a couple 2x8s, 8' long to the top for crossing creeks. It has atv tires that bolt on for summer use. The tree deverters double as gas can holder, the tie down rails are drilled for strap hooks and prevents oil canning. Heavy tow hitch on back for pulling backwards or more freight. The axle is inside so the bottom is slick. Goes better on snow or swamp. The hitch switches out for ball hitch or pintle hitch to fit the snogos. Will haul a moose. And you can back it over a fire, take the skis or wheels off n take a hot bath. When you're done for the day .
We also haul the grandkids around like we did our kids. A couple milk creats or a cooler to sit on and its ready to go , and it keeps them kinda inclosed .
I've seen quite a few n pulled a lot. This little trailer has worked well so I wanted to share the design. 20210322_073208.jpg

Back