Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

My 2019 Montana deer hunt

This was the hardest time I have ever had getting on animals out west in the last 8-10 years I have been coming out. Not sure if the numbers are down or if I was just going about it wrong. I am glad I kept pushing forward and trying different things instead of just giving up It paid off in the end. I try to stay mobile and move on if I am not having much luck that is the only strategy I have for western hunting.

Nice Whitetail. I shot this Mulie on public last week in MT. Caught him in his bed, stalked to a range of 250 and finished it. Best Mulie to date. 5x4 with solid mass, not real wide. Saw an absolute beast of a Mulie on public 2 days later (diff spot) but was tagged out obviously and my dad only had a doe tag. Needless to say my dad was a bit pissed he only got a doe tag this year after that. Congrat’s on your hunt!
Super nice! Congrats! I didn’t see anything even close to that on the public I hunted.

Thanks for taking the time to get it all out there, and congrats! Perseverance pays off!

Sorry if my story and pics are all over the place hope everyone has an idea of what I am sharing, like I say I don’t have much time to get on the forums anymore
Great hunt, way to get it done on a nice buck! For some reason my luck is always better solo, and i like the challenge of solo.

They don't get much nicer than that one in MT! Congrats on a great buck. I would have taken him any day of the week. He's bigger than 90% of the mule deer shot each fall and way more impressive than a 22" 3yo four point. 🔥 :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back