Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Muzzleloader Sale at Walmart

LCH

Thought I'd throw this out as a heads up, Walmarts (at least those around me) are trying to clear out their hunting supply, including muzzleloaders/propellants/projectiles/etc.

Last night I got 3 Traditions Buckstalkers for $99 each. One for me, and one for each of my kids. BH209 was $19/jug, Powerbelts were $9/package, and pretty much everything muzzleloader related was steeply discounted. Everything seemed at least half-off.

The Brickseek website seems to work pretty well for showing inventories and sales prices.

I rushed to Walmart last week looking for a deal like this. As I approached the gun counter there was the sales clerk boxing up the last inline for another customer :confused:

What do guys with experience think of the traditions buckstalker? I know my buddies all have knights is it that big of a difference for the few hundred more. would i see increased accuracy or less fowling?

The Knight is a much better gun and made in the US. It's got a GM barrel and they used to have Timney triggers. Not sure if they still do but it will be a good one whatever it is.

I used the G4 this year a fair amount, killed a buck in Colorado with it. Really similar to the buckstalker. The only difference I see is the different forearm and heavier barrel on the Buckstalker.

It's easy to load, easy to clean and shoots straight. Not fancy at all but an effective tool.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back