Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Muskrat tacos

Stingray

Gotta say, I’ve eaten some unpleasant stuff in some weird places off the beaten path in Africa and the Middle East but not sure I’d be excited to try muskrat tacos...but was fun to watch the episode!

I used to think the same thing about tongue and then I had some tongue tacos, which were incredible. I would try it.

Deer/beef tongue tacos are awesome! I have eaten muskrat, just to say that I did, but could not get past the fact that I was eating a rat. It was not bad, though.

You can get muskrat at the local fire department fundraiser and even the occasional restaurant on the Eastern Shore of Maryland in the wintertime. That said, I have never eaten the tongue of anything...Maybe I have been missing out.

Tried a tongue pastrami recipe for the first time, and it was awesome! Can't believe I've been wasting them....

Many years ago while living in Montana I was going to try muskrat. Went out on the river and shot about 10 as I recall. Took them all home and left them in the back room while I went in and warmed up some. Went back out after a bit and it looked like a bunch of rats had died out there. Threw them away! But I'd bet they are not to bad, they are vegetarians I think!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back