MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Music Friday----Cars

Thank you!!! Tradewind and the answer to your question via pm---how about "Riding with Pvt Malone" ?

AND---a big thanks to all the gentlemen who posted "Car" related music on the thread. LOVED THEM Thank you all

Elkduds---:) ahhhhhhh The Eagles:)

Brent----Slow ? You have heard of the movie " Smokey and the Bandit" ---also it brought back memories . We bought our daughter a light blue Skybird when they came out and wow could it scoot right along, loved that car

MarvB--not a stretch at all. We had graduated from the Oldsmobile by the time it came out, but I remember playing that song when driving to L.V. from L.A. and also along the coast ( California 1 ) from L.A. to S.F. That was always a fun drive. Thank you

Big Slick and Tradewind -- Aretha --thank you (-;

no harley yet. Another great Chuck, car song, thank you

jabber, I wondered how long it would take for someone to post that. A cult classic for sure . thank you

Dave, thank you as well, Janis ---aaahhhww --the memories . I had forgotten that tune, as when I think of Janis I usually think of Bobby (-; thank you

Yesterday I was talking about you fellows and car tunes and mentioned the movie "To Catch a Thief" as it has a car scene and a car song with Gary and Grace and I knew I was old when they said who is Gary and Grace :(

I loved convertibles ( or T-Top's ) and driving over the speed limit while listening to good music---so---

Thanks guys!!!!! You brought a lot of great memories to my mind and it is appreciated. Too kind, thank you all

MarvB and big slick---Riding with Pvt Malone---Thank you

Dave. One piece at a time/cash. A fun tune. Another one is : Beep Beep The little Nash Rambler (-;

mtmiller: sorry, I forgot. And your right the baton continues to be passed --(-: thank you

---------------

:) I was actually speaking of Sparkle Moore in my initial post, not Stephanie Edwards, but Stephanie can also sing. mtmiller--would this be another baton exchange;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back