Multiple Tags

hsargent21

Can you draw multiple tags in each draw? Example...get a buck Antelope tag with first choice and a doe Antelope with second choice ?

If you’re referring to WY it is 2 separate draws and you can draw both. You can also select the option to remove your doe/fawn app if your buck app is unsuccessful.

Yes I’m sorry...I should’ve added Wyoming. I do want to draw multiple tags.

Yes you apply for your buck tag then in the other draw apply for 2 doe tags. As was said you then decide what box to check on your doe tag. You can choose to not be in the doe draw if you do not draw the buck tag. Second round you can apply for 2 more doe tags, I also think you ca get another buck tag in the left over but I'm not sure. I do a buck and 2 doe first draw then do 2 more in the left over for 5 total tags. Makes a great trip and a lot of great meat.

Yes you apply for your buck tag then in the other draw apply for 2 doe tags. As was said you then decide what box to check on your doe tag. You can choose to not be in the doe draw if you do not draw the buck tag. Second round you can apply for 2 more doe tags, I also think you ca get another buck tag in the left over but I'm not sure. I do a buck and 2 doe first draw then do 2 more in the left over for 5 total tags. Makes a great trip and a lot of great meat.

You can apply for 2 buck tags in the initial drawing. You can also apply for 2 doe tags in the initial drawing plus 2 more doe tags in the second chance draw or from the leftover list.

You can apply for 2 buck tags in the initial drawing. You can also apply for 2 doe tags in the initial drawing plus 2 more doe tags in the second chance draw or from the leftover list.

You can only draw one buck tag in the initial drawing.

You can have up to two buck tags per year, as long as at least one of them is from the leftover drawing or leftover first come first serve.

Reactions: LCH
madtom is right, one buck tag in initial drawing, second buck tag in leftover draw.

You can only draw one buck tag in the initial drawing.

You can have up to two buck tags per year, as long as at least one of them is from the leftover drawing or leftover first come first serve.

My bad. I misread the comment from the license section agent.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back