Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Muley down

powderburn

Well it was supposed to be a 3 day hunt for Eminator and I but 2 days of work got in the way.
Left early this morning with my boys because Eminator could not make it. Had to be back by noon to get ready for turkey dinner.
We were treated to a nice sunrise to start the day
f6ad5633.jpg

Then we hit a few pockets that I new held deer. We found quite a few smaller bucks but not the big boys we've been seeing. Came across this guy hiding in the tall grass. I put my 11 yr old twins in position with the video camera and snuck around to where I had a shot at his body as all we could see was his head. I found a small opening through the grass and theaded the needle with my 6mm.
f6ad562f.jpg

f6ad5623.jpg
f6ad5628.jpg

Roughed scored at 145

Way to go pburn. Gotta love getting live pictures to go with the critter for the pot. I hope the video turned out good and can't wait to see it. Are you done for the year for deer or can you shoot a whitey as well?

mtmiller, Still need to put 2-3 more deer in the deep freeze between myself and my kids. The video was taken by my 11 yr old and was a little shakey, but the he managed to hold steady for the main action.
Where is a good sight to host a small video?

Son of a gun lost 4.3 inches on the way home!
Taped out at 140-5/8ths. I drove back and tried to find the lost inches but it was getting to dark to see. I've been blaming the boys for possilbly kicking them out when we stopped for them to wet the wheels. :D

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back