Mule Deer Podcasts

justinch

Any suggestions for good podcasts on mule deer? I'm more interested in discussions on hunting/scouting tactics than hunting stories. We've got a 16 hour drive coming up and nothing better than a good podcast to get you fired up for a hunt.

Even if you aren't a trad guy, I would recommend the Tradquest podcast. They have mulie talks fairly often and you can snag some good info from them.

Even if you aren't a trad guy, I would recommend the Tradquest podcast. They have mulie talks fairly often and you can snag some good info from them.
Funny you say that, I got an uncle that was on there earlier this year and it was the first time I listened to a podcast. They sounded like a pretty good group.

Any suggestions for good podcasts on mule deer? I'm more interested in discussions on hunting/scouting tactics than hunting stories. We've got a 16 hour drive coming up and nothing better than a good podcast to get you fired up for a hunt.

Jay Scott Outdoors is now publishing podcasts. Great tips in regard to mule deer hunting the southwest. Newberg's are still my favorite but Jay Scotts getting the hang of it.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back