Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

MUDRANGER1 has been HACKED!

This is exactly why you don't use simple passwords even on sites like this. Hackers have way too much free time on their hands and rarely get much sun.

Effing Russians. The IP address is from Russia.

Working on cleaning it up. Please make your passwords secure.

Sorry this.
Don’t sweat it. Sorry you have to deal with crap like this. Fighting the Montana Legislature and the Russians? Shoot...

Besides, this was far less offensive than HB 505. I feel bad for the real Mudranger though. Never gonna love this down.

If any reminder is needed as to why Hunt Talk is on thin ice as far as me keeping it going, issues like this are a big part of the reason why. I'm in Oregon, at a dinner, and when I got out, my phone and email was on meltdown.

By that time, Matthew had taken care of much of it. Now I get to spend the night, working from a hotel super low wifi connection, trying to see if that IP address, or anything similar exists in any other recent logins.

The admin crew who we use for the software is also working on it. Likely another heavy invoice for those services.

Sorry to all who had to endure this.

Randy

If any reminder is needed as to why Hunt Talk is on thin ice as far as me keeping it going, issues like this are a big part of the reason why. I'm in Oregon, at a dinner, and when I got out, my phone and email was on meltdown.

By that time, Matthew had taken care of much of it. Now I get to spend the night, working from a hotel super low wifi connection, trying to see if that IP address, or anything similar exists in any other recent logins.

The admin crew who we use for the software is also working on it. Likely another heavy invoice for those services.

Sorry to all who had to endure this.

Randy
Sorry you have to deal with stuff like that! Thank you for all you do for all of us!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambushpredator
Back